Resources are dropped when killing enemies or can be found in the world.
List of Resources
These drops are resources which can be obtained by killing enemies or destroying the flora.
Usage for Weapon Crafting
Generally speaking, weapons follow the following rules:
- To craft Superior quality weapons, you need one of the crystal types above (ending in -ite)
- To craft Extreme quality weapons, you need the same crystal type as for the Superior tier, but also one of Cobalt / Palladium / Uranium / Titanium
- Physical damage weapons require Cobalt & Hazenite (except the Sword)
- Energy and Corrosive damage weapons require Palladium & Rhodonite (except the Railgun)
- Explosive damage weapons require Uranium (refined, not crude) & Tanzanite (except the Swarm Missiles)
- Fire and Cryo damage weapons always require Titanium & Ferdonite
Unit Drops are resources which get dropped only by killing the fauna, such as Canoptrix.
|Obtained by||All enemies|
|Usage||Animal Biomass Powerplant|
Plant Drops are resources which get dropped only by destroying the flora (plants).
|Obtained by||All plants,|
|Usage||Plant Biomass Powerplant,|
These resources can be acquired by using some sort of mine for that kind of resource, e.g. Carbonium Factory.
|Obtained by||Carbonium Factory,||Ironium Factory,||Rare element mine||Rare element mine||Rare element mine||Rare element Mine|
Resources which exist as liquid pools on the map (with the exception of water, which is produced from Mud or Sludge).
|Obtained by||Liquid Pump,||Liquid Pump,||Liquid Pump||Liquid Pump|
|Usage||Various||Water Filtering Plant||Water Filtering Plant,||Magma Powerplant|
These resources can only be obtained through being produced by the player's buildings.
|Obtained by||Supercoolant Refinery||Fusion Powerplant,||Plasma Converter||Gas Filtering Plant,||Uranium Centrifuge|
|Usage||Nuclear Powerplant,||Plasma Converter,||Heavy Artillery||Gas Powerplant||Nuclear Powerplant,